Saturday, August 15, 2009

Phone Sex Pregnant Girls


This is my new friend Brenda! Remember, I met her in a single moms birthing class. We were bothing chatting about how horny we've been in the 2nd trimester... but we don't really have anyone to have sex with! I was scared to tell her about what I've been doing... but she ended up being curious and not scared about it at all.
She's nervous about being naked, but let me see her naked and she has NOTHING to worry about. She's beautiful. I wish I looked like her. I'm farther along than she is. We think she's pregnant with twins. That's why she's so cute and round with her baby bump.

Her AIM + Yahoo names: BabyBumpBrenda

Tell her how pretty she is and that she should put herself on a page, too! I would love to do 2girl pregnant phone sex calls with her before I have to take maternity leave!

For yummy baby bump horny phone sex, call 1-888-8-FREAKY and ask for CLAIRE and BRENDA for a 2girl call. Or just call and ask for me and I can tell you ALL about her. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment