Monday, August 24, 2009

Very Pregnant Phone Sex




















GOOD BYE EVERYONE! It has cum to the time where me, (Claire) is getting a little too pregnant to be sitting at the computer all the time. I'm still very horny and available for 2girl calls. Just have to call 1-888-8-FREAKY and ask for Claire & Brenda. If you are one of my favorite boys that love to play you can still call the freaky number above and we can play. I'm just spending more time relaxing my back and using my vibrator. Almost time to have the baby! I'm lactating so much!

As you see, I was lucky to find a new best single mommy friend, BRENDA. She's in the pic to the right of mine. She's not as far along as me, so she'll be around longer. We still love doing 2girl calls together, but she's so beautiful I am sure you will have fun with her on solo calls, too!

She's not up on the website yet, but her new link will be: pregnant phone sex
Her AIM + Yahoo IDs are: BabyBumpBrenda
(I love that screen name, super cute!)

Don't forget me! I will miss you all! And I will still be available to 2 kinky naughty 2 girl phone sex calls with Brenda if you want! Anything Goes! Taboo Phone Sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment